As one of the leading Microcontroller (MCU) companies in the world, Nuvoton provides the state–of–the–art NuMicro® 32-bit MCU family powered by the ARM® Cortex®-M0 core.
The Cortex®-M0 MCUs provide:
- Wide operating voltage (1.8V~3.6V,2.5V-5.5V),
- Industrial temperature (-40℃-125℃),
- High accuracy oscillator and high immunity (8kV ESD, 4kV EFT),
The Cortex®-M0 MCU family includes:
- Mini51/52/54/58 and M0519/M0564 series for value solutions,
- NUC029 series operate in 5V industrial control,
- M031/32 series use in 1.8V low voltage operating,
- M031BT/032BT series use in 1.8V BT 5.0,
- M0A21/23 series use in 5V robust and high operating temperature,
- NUC121/125 series with USB 2.0 FS device,
- NUC131/230/240 series with Controller Area Network (CAN) bus,
- Ultra-low power solution Nano100/102/103/110/112/130 series (1.8V-3.6V), targeting at battery powered applications.
They are ideal solutions for industrial control systems, industrial automation, consumer products, embedded network control, energy, power systems, and motor control.
1. NUC240 series recommend replacement part numbers are NUC140 series
2. NUC230 series recommend replacement part numbers are NUC130 series
M052/054/058/516/518 & NUC100 Series