Code of Conduct
1. Member shall only use relevant services and functions provided by TECHDesign Services by using its own account name and password, and shall not assign or allow in any manner any other person to use its member account.
2. If a Member discovers that any other Member has breached the law, this Terms and Conditions, or any applicable code of conduct, the Member may file a report with Callisto.
3. No Member shall engage in any conduct of unfair competition (such as false quotation) in the course of transaction, nor shall any Member interfere with or obstruct the normal operation of TECHDesign Services (such as hacking), nor shall any Member send spam emails.
4. No Member shall engage in any manipulative transaction, false transaction, willful abandonment of tender, interference with another person’s transactions, or fraud. All conducts and statements by the Members on TECHDesign Services shall be consistent with the law and these Terms and Conditions.
5. No Member shall defame any other Member, nor shall any Member undertake any undue measure to increase its credit rating or to lower any other Member’s credit rating.
6. To the best of the Member’s knowledge, the information and descriptions it provides on TECHDesign Services should be correct, up-to-date, and truthful to its capabilities, functions, and specifications.
7. Members are entitled to use TECHDesign Services only for the purposes expressly set forth on TECHDesign Services and in the Terms and Conditions. Members should never (i) post nude, pornographic, sexually suggestive, violent, discriminatory, disparaging, defamatory, hateful, or infringing content to TECHDesign Services ; (ii) select, solicit or otherwise collect credentials of other Members for purposes other than transacting on or through TECHDesign Services, nor misuse their own credentials; (iii) probe or test the vulnerability of TECHDesign Services or any website made available to or through TECHDesign Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on TECHDesign Services or any website made available to or through TECHDesign Services; or (iv) use TECHDesign Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
8. Callisto or other right holders shall have their intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademark right, patent right, copyright, trade secrets and proprietary technology) of the software or program, all website contents used by Callisto, including but not limited to text, graphics, data, information, materials, website architecture, website screen arrangement and website design. No Member shall acquire any express or implied license for any intellectual property right from Callisto by becoming a Member of TECHDesign Services. No Member shall use, reproduce or disseminate any written work, information, trademark or logo of the TECHDesign Services in any form without Callisto’s written consent. In case of any violation of intellectual property rights, Member shall be liable for damages to Callisto or other right holder, including but not limited to litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
9. Members shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations including but not limited to the country laws or international trade related laws when the Member engages in transactions or services through TECHDesign Services and are solely responsible for ensuring that the Terms and Conditions are in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the Member. The right to access TECHDesign Services shall be revoked where the Terms and Conditions or Member’s use of TECHDesign Services is prohibited by or conflicted with any applicable law, rule or regulation.
10. The product, service or any information acquired by the Member through use of TECHDesign Services (“Deliverable”) may be subject to export control of the local government in the places where the Members are located, where the Deliverables are located, or where the Deliverables are to be delivered (“Local Government”). The Member agrees not to use any Deliverable in the design, research and development or manufacturing of any nuclear weapon, missile, chemical weapon or biological weapon or other items prohibited to be transacted by the Local Government or laws, and not to export, re-export or transfer any Deliverable to any country or nation that is prohibited by law before acquiring the approval from the Local Government. The Member also understands that, before the approval from the Local Government is acquired, the Member shall not transfer the Deliverable or any product directly manufactured based on the Deliverable. The Member also agrees not to breach any local export law in the exportation or re-exportation of the Deliverable.
11. The Member agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Callisto and Callisto’s officers, employees, contractors, directors, suppliers, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest and representatives from all demands, liabilities, loss, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of or in connection with Member’s use or misuse of, or access to, TECHDesign Services or the content in violation of the Terms and Conditions. This indemnification will survive the termination or expiration of Member’s use of the TECHDesign Services or the content.
12. The Member agrees and understands, if the Member engages in any conduct that might be in violation of laws, including but not limited to the aforementioned conducts, terrorism, or money laundering, Callisto will report to the government where the Member is located or any other competent government.