NAU85L40YGB is a low power, high quality, 4-channel ADC for microphone array application. This part integrates programmable gain preamplifiers for quad differential microphones, significantly reducing external component requirements.
A fractional FLL is available to accurately generate audio sample rate using system clock source from 8MHz through 33MHz. Audio data can be directed to two I²S data out lines or onto a single time division multiplexed (TDM) PCM data output.
NAU85L40YGB operates with analog supply voltages from 1.6V to 2V, while the digital core can operate down to 1.2V to conserve power. NAU85L40YGB provides register control to enable flexible power saving modes by powering down sub-sections of the IC.
• ADC Feature
- Integrated programmable gain microphone amplifier
- Two separate microphone bias supplies for low noise microphone biasing
- Sample rates: 8~48 kHz at 24-bit resolution
- SNR (A-weighted): 101dB @ 0dB gain
- THD+N: 91dB @ 0dB gain
- Channel Crosstalk: -124dB @ 0dB gain
• Data Output
- Standard audio data bus interfaces:
I²S, Left/Right justified, TDM (4 channel), 2’s compliment, MSB first
- 32-bit audio sub frame
• Advance / Control Feature
- On-chip FLL
- I2C Serial control interface with read/write capability
• Operating Characteristics
- Voltage range(VDDC): 1.62V to 1.98V, SR>48KHz /FLL Enable
- Voltage range(VDDC): 1.2 V to 1.98 V, SR<48KHz /FLL Disable
- Temperature range: -40°C to 85°C
Product Feature 1