The development board of NuMicro M032 series
The NuMaker-HMI-M032 kit is a development kit for GUI application development on emWin library. The NuMaker-HMI-M032 kit consists of two parts: NuMaker-M032KI main board and a NuTFT extension board. The NuMaker-M032KI consists of two parts: an M032KI target board and an on-board Nu-Link2-Me debugger and programmer. The NuTFT extension board is equipped with one SPI Flash, one ILI9341 2.4” SPI TFT LCD touch panel, one five-direction joystick and two push buttons. The NuTFT extension board can be plugged into the NuMaker-M032KI via the Arduino UNO extension connector.
The M032KI target board is based on NuMicro® M032KIAAE. For the development flexibility, the M032KI target board provides the extension connectors of M032KIAAE, the Arduino UNO compatible headers and able to adopt multiple power supply. Furthermore, the Nuvoton-designed ammeter connector can measure the power consumption instantly, which is essential for the prototype evaluation.
In addition, there is an attached on-board debugger and programmer “Nu-Link2-Me”. The Nu-Link2-Me supports on-chip debugging, online and offline ICP programming via SWD interface. The Nu-Link2-Me supports virtual COM (VCOM) port for printing debug messages on PC. Besides, the programming status could be shown on the built-in LEDs. Lastly, the Nu-Link2-Me could be detached from the development board and becoming a stand-alone mass production programmer.
NuMaker-M032KI Main Board Features
• NuMicro® M032KIAAE used as main microcontroller with function downward compatible with:
• M032KIAAE full pins extension connectors
• Arduino UNO compatible extension connectors
• Ammeter connector for measuring the microcontroller’s power consumption
• Fixable board power supply
- External VDD power connector
- Arduino UNO compatible extension connector VIN
- USB OTG connector on M2354 target board
- ICE USB connector on Nu-Link2-Me
• On-board Nu-Link2-Me debugger and programmer:
- Debug through SWD interface
- On-line /off-line programming
- Virtual COM port function
NuTFT Extension Board Features
• 16 Mbits (2 MB) SPI Flash * 1 (W25Q16CV)
• 2.4” (320x240) LCD Panel with 4-Wire ADC Touch Function (LCD Driver is Ili9341)
• Five Direction Joystick * 1
• Push Botton * 2